The Squatter’s Run Experience
Squatter’s Run is an award winning development of apartments located at the village square, built in the 1980’s. A variety of floor plans offer the ideal accommodation for your holiday plans. Choose from:
- Studio apartments – sleeping up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
- 2 Bedroom apartments – sleeping up to 6 adults on one level
- 1 Bedroom apartments – sleeping up to 4 adults
- 1 Bedroom + loft bedroom – sleeping up to 4 adults and 2 children
- High quality furnishings, kitchens, bathrooms & laundries in most units.
- Internet access available for all our apartments – free access to weather, snow reports, ski cams and the Sydney Morning Herald and the first 100Mb of downloads are also free for weekly guests.
- Netflix free in all units with large LED TVs.
- Extensive DVD library of over 300 titles – covering Children’s, Classics, Academy Award winners, Grown up movies and more. We also have a CD library and board games.
- Daily housekeeping visit to remove rubbish and change towels if required.
- Complimentary weekend newspapers
- Separate shower and change facilities on your departure day to maximise your holiday time.
- Lockable, heated boot and ski storage is located at mall level to minimise carrying.
- Festivals: Enjoy Thredbo’s festive season at Christmas and New Year or one of the special events or music festivals in summer.
- Central location in Thredbo Village means you can enjoy all of this renowned mountain village.
- Parking : 1 dedicated car space reserved for each unit.
- Loft apartments have a quiet retreat for afternoon tea, a good book or a siesta.
- Walking distance to all village shops and restaurants.
- Great views of the passing village life and the moutains.
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Complimentary sporting equipment for summer – bicycles & helmets; tennis racquets & tennis balls and fly fishing kits are all available on a complimentary basis for our apartments.